Welcome International Visitors and
International Buyer Program Delegates!
International Buyer Program (IBP)
GRAPH EXPO 2012 was selected by the U.S. Department of Commerce to be a part of the International Buyer Program. International Buyer Delegations are strongly supported and encouraged to attend. Please contact Assistant Director, International Trade Pernilla Jonsson with any questions.
International Days Program, October 9
FREE seminar and reception:
“The Latin American Opportunity—Status and Future Prospects”
Mr. Hamilton Terni-Costa, NPES Latin American Director
Mr. Dieter Brandt, President, Afeigraf and Head of Heidelberg Brazil and South America
Mr. Rodrigo Abreu, Managing Partner, Alphagraphics
Mr. Juan Manuel del Corral, President, Cadena
Explore the fast growing markets in Latin America. Listen to experienced business development experts and already established printers. Network with prospective customers and partners.
4:00 pm - 6:00 pm, McCormick Place Room S102
International Business Center
The GRAPH EXPO International Business Center (IBC) with the support of the Department of Commerce, provides an ideal opportunity for international buyers and U.S. exhibitors to interact by offering these complimentary services:
- Matchmaking service to connect international visitors and U.S. exhibitors
- Meeting rooms
- E-mail Internet corner
- Lounge area
- IBP delegate badge pick-up
The IBC is located in McCormick Place South, Room S105a, and will be open:
Sunday, October 7: 10 am - 5 pm
Monday, October 8: 10 am - 5 pm
Tuesday, October 9: 10 am - 5 pm
Wednesday, October 10: 10 am - 4 pm
GRAPH EXPO Fact Sheets
Due to the increased security for travel to the United States, we strongly urge international visitors to apply for a U.S. travel Visa as soon as possible.
Four Important Steps to Obtaining a Visa
- Review the U.S. Department of State website for changes to the visa process that may affect you.
- Register for GRAPH EXPO. You will be able to request an Invitation Letter from GASC to assist you in obtaining a visa from the U.S. Consulate in your country during the registration process if you are a citizen of a country where a visa is required to enter the United States. (Note: There are NO refunds for Exhibits-Only registration regardless of visa approval.)
- Check your passport for the expiration date (passport must be valid for at least 6 months after planned entry to the U.S.)
- Apply early for your Visa.
We look forward to seeing you at GRAPH EXPO.
For additional information, please phone: 703-264-7200 or e-mail: Pernilla Jonsson