Welcome International Visitors!
Latin America Day Program
FREE International Program and Networking Reception
Join NPES on Tuesday, September 30
4:00 pm to 5:30 pm
McCormick Place Nouth, Room N426ab
Be the first to hear an overview from the newly released PRMIR study, “Packaging in Emerging Markets: Latin America and Asia-Pacific,” with a focus on the Latin American market. Also hear from other experts on the Latin American printing market in general. Participate in a discussion on the trends, opportunities, and challenges in the printing and packaging areas in Latin America and learn what you need to know to develop future business development strategies.
Register online for International Days Program
International Business Center
The GRAPH EXPO 14 and CPP EXPO International Business Center (IBC) provides an ideal opportunity for international buyers and U.S. exhibitors to interact by offering these complimentary services:
- Matchmaking service to connect international visitors and U.S. exhibitors
- Meeting rooms
- E-mail Internet corner
- Lounge area
GRAPH EXPO 14 Fact Sheets
Due to the increased security for travel to the United States, we strongly urge international visitors to apply for a U.S. travel Visa as soon as possible.
Four Important Steps to Obtaining a Visa
- Review the U.S. Department of State website for changes to the visa process that may affect you.
- Register for GRAPH EXPO 14. You will be able to request an Invitation Letter to assist you in obtaining a visa from the U.S. Consulate in your country during the registration process if you are a citizen of a country where a visa is required to enter the United States. (Note: There are NO refunds for Exhibits-Only registration regardless of visa approval.)
- Check your passport for the expiration date (passport must be valid for at least 6 months after planned entry to the U.S.)
- Apply early for your Visa.
Registrants from China are asked to contact Martin Yu at: email@example.com or +86 21-39127605. He can assist with Visa questions and Letters of Invitation.
Registrants from India are asked to contact Vinod Vittoba at: firstname.lastname@example.org or +91 9818278460. He can assist with Visa questions and Letters of Invitation.
We look forward to seeing you at GRAPH EXPO 14 and CPP EXPO.
For additional information, please phone: 703-264-7200 or e-mail: Pernilla Jonsson