Lead Generation • Branding • Face to Face Engagement • Sales
Meeting the broad needs of this dynamic audience, GASC has created in the Americas the most exciting selling and buying Industry Event of the year for Digital, Inkjet, Offset, Flexo, Gravure and Hybrid technologies, equipment, software, and related products and services.
GRAPH EXPO 16—more than ANY other venue or event—has the reach, expertise and attendee drawing power to TARGET and DELIVER the qualiﬁed decision makers with purchasing authority YOU most want to meet.
At GRAPH EXPO you can:
- Introduce and demonstrate your equipment
- Reach the broad marketplace and vital niches at the same event
- Take advantage of global business leads through the International Business Center
- Benefit from an aggressive, professional, print integrated multi-media marketing program
- Monitor and compete with your competitors
- Keep an eye on critical industry trends
- Align your company with the needs and goals of the entire industry
- Enter the MUST SEE 'EMS product and technology recognition program—a much anticipated element of the industry recognized EXECUTIVE OUTLOOK Conference, designed to focus the spotlight, and printers' attention—on the most unique, innovative and compelling products and services at GRAPH EXPO.
- Connect with buyers before, during and after the show via 'My Show Planner'.
Always a powerhouse “selling” show, GRAPH EXPO 16 today is even more—it’s a community, a place where productive partnerships are formed. Attendees will be at GRAPH EXPO to more than buy, and you will be there to more than sell. Everyone WILL be there working together to forge a creative NEW path into the future of the Graphic Communications Industry.
We Are Heading to Orlando!
“The Nova Pressroom Products team is excited about and looking forward to exhibiting at its first GRAPH EXPO. Ideally located in Florida’s entertainment and business center, we are expecting serious crowds of motivated, well informed printing professionals. It’s the first major post drupa show so we’re going to bring our top technical people and a wide range of new UV coatings and pressroom products to Orlando. “
Ronald J. Rose, President
Nova Pressroom Products, LLC -- Booth #1219
“I’m looking forward to seeing how the new venue in Orlando will add a new twist on an old favorite. Sometimes a fresh perspective will open new avenues; although Chicago is a great town, I’m looking forward to seeing what new avenues open up for Spiral down in Orlando.
Joe Bondonna, Product Manager
Spiral Binding Co., Inc. -- Booth # 2201