GRAPH EXPO 14 Education
- For the ultimate “GRAPH EXPO experience” there will be more than 50 seminar sessions to choose from. You’ll find your niche—as you search sessions on these HOT topics: Business/Executive; Design/Creative Pro; Commercial Printing; Mailing and Fulfillment; Non Print/Digital Imaging; Marketing/Sales; Future Print; In-plant/Transactional; Wide Format; and, Packaging Graphics and Printing.
- Pre-show EXECUTIVE OUTLOOK Conference - Start your GRAPH EXPO experience with the always-popular annual technology and marketing trends update briefing. EXECUTIVE OUTLOOK provides economic and marketing information, technological reports, and print trends and forecasts designed to help visitors gain the greatest benefit from their attendance at the show.
Conference sponsored by:
- Exhibitor Presentations–Check out the listing of seminars produced by select exhibitors. These seminars are free to all registered attendees. No reservations required.
- Industry Segment Presentations
- Theater Education
- FREE International Programs and Networking Receptions
GRAPH EXPO 14 Partnered Events
GRAPH EXPO 14—spanning the realm of Print, Online and Mobile—will offer a uniquely customized show-going experience for attendees,
welcoming over 50 co-located events—Conferences, Meetings, User Groups, Receptions, and more—ALL held in Tandem with the Show!
With the package printing industry offering increasing profit opportunities in today’s marketplace, GRAPH EXPO 14 presents the ‘world of package printing and converting’ with the co-location of CPP—the innovative converting and package printing tradeshow.