GRAPH EXPO 16 Education
- GRAPH EXPO Seminar Program: Find the solutions to your major challenges during the educational seminar series only at GRAPH EXPO. Find out how to grow your business from these 7 main seminar tracks:
- How to Increase Your Sales
- Adapt your Business to the Newest Technology and Trends
- Growth Strategies and New Business Opportunities
- Managing Costs and Improving Efficiencies
- Uniquely In-Plant - Challenges and Solutions
- Designers and Creative Professionals - Challenges and Solutions
- Hands-on Computer Training Labs
- Pre-show EXECUTIVE OUTLOOK Conference - Start your GRAPH EXPO experience with the always-popular annual technology and marketing trends update briefing. EXECUTIVE OUTLOOK provides economic and marketing information, technological reports, and print trends and forecasts designed to help visitors gain the greatest benefit from their attendance at the show.
Conference sponsored by:
- Free Exhibitor Presentations - Check out the listing of seminars produced by select exhibitors. These seminars are free to all registered attendees. No reservations required.
- Free Industry Segment Presentations
- Show Floor Learning Theaters
International Networking Reception (FREE event)
Join NPES on Tuesday, September 27, 4:00 pm to 5:30 pm at the International Business Center, Room N220FG, Orange County Convention Center—North. Learn more and register
Monday, September 26, 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
Sponsored by: NPES
The party is open to all GRAPH EXPO 16 attendees and exhibitors. Your SHOW BADGE provides admission.
Shuttles will be available from the Orange County Convention Center to Mango’s, and limited parking is also available.
Download Welcome Party invitation /
GRAPH EXPO 16 Co-Located Events
GRAPH EXPO 16—spanning the realm of Print, Online and Mobile—will offer a uniquely customized show-going experience for attendees,
welcoming over 50 co-located events—Conferences, Meetings, User Groups, Receptions, and more—ALL held in Tandem with the Show!